Friday, November 2, 2012

Review-Finale

I read Hush, Hush when I first started blogging and I just fell in love with it. At the time I had read no books about fallen angels, and unlike real life I do so love a bad boy on the page.   When the second and third books came out I had to have them right away, and the same went for the fourth and final book.  Now, before I continue the review I have to say I think  I've become pickier and somewhat harsher on books.  Now, I didn't notice it in the books before but in this book there were some times when Nora drove me CRAZY!  Thankfully the twists and turns, the romance, and in the end Nora herself overshadowed those chapters that made me want to shake her senseless and glued the book back together for me.  Now let's take those things in turn, the twists were really great in this book, and although there were some I saw coming the moment they're first mentioned there are others that had me going "oh, THAT wasn't what I was expecting at all."  The romance was also really great too.  Being one of those girls who wants to believe there's someone out there for everyone it's great to see that Patch would do anything for Nora, and it speaks at forgiveness as well, I think the whole series does in a way.  I have to admit, I'm glad that the final book wasn't one big lead up to nothing like the last Twilight book, but things were tied up with a nice little bow which I felt was a little too good to be true, but maybe that's what I love so much about books.  Overall I was really pleased with the book and the series as a whole, and if you liked the first three books you should at least check out the last one to see how it all ends. Thanks, Becca, for a great series, and I look forward to reading your next book.


4.5/5 dust spirits



No comments:

Post a Comment